Riverview Holiday Resort unit # 61
Riverview Apartment 61 is located in the Grounds of the Kalbarri Beach Resort. It accommodates 4 people with 1 Queen bed and 2 single beds.
You have full use of Swimming Pool, Spa, Tennis and Volleyball courts, Childrens playground and Fully licensed Restaurant.
This unit is opposite the pool and is an ideal getaway for families of all ages.
- Air Conditioning
- Cooking Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Mini Clothes Line
- Outdoor Spa
- Private Bathroom
- Restaurant Licenced
- Table Tennis
- TV Lounge Area
- Games Room
- No Pets
- Private Fridge
- Self contained
- Clothes Airer
- In-house Movies
- Linen Provided
- Non Smoking Indoors
- Private Television
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Tennis Court
2 bedroom self contained
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds
Room Configuration: 2 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 4
Arrival Time: 14.00
Departure Time: 10.00
* An operator cancellation fee of $100 & $55 booking centre fee applies to all bookings cancelled.
* We will refund the balance if notified 31 days prior to arrival allowing time to rebook the accommodation
* Cancelled bookings made within the 30 day period of arrival forfeit their accommodation unless it is able to be re-booked.
* No show and cancellations within 48 hours of arrival will forfeit any payment/s that have been made to the Kalbarri Visitor Centre for the accommodation booking.
Kalbarri Riverview Holiday Unit # 61
Any problems you may encounter requiring maintenance with your unit should be reported to Kalbarri Visitor Centre Inc (08) 9937 1104
Keys are to collected and returned to the Kalbarri Visitor Centre on arrival / departure.
Term & Conditions
Our aim is to provide our guest with the best possible service. To maintain a friendly happy and safe environment for everyone on the resort please find our unit conditions listed below
1. Pool Area (including BBQ’s) are open 8am - 8pm Daily and Spas are open 8am – 6pm. Pool Area is open until 830pm during school holidays. No portable BBQ’s of any kind allowed on property.
2. Parking of cars or boats on the grass is not permitted please use unmarked bays for trailers and boats. Also all camping gear such as shade gazebos table and chairs must be contained in your own court yard.
3. Car registrations and correct numbers must be provided by guests staying on the property upon check-in. If there are any discrepancies they will be asked to leave the property.
4. All outside noise must cease by 10.30pm.
5. Guests are responsible for checking the message board located near reception. Messages are not delivered to the units.
6. Kalbarri Beach Resort Management and Staff have a policy concerning the responsible consumption of alcohol. No under age drinking or any drunken behaviour will be permitted on the premises.
7. If legitimate complaints to management are made by other guests the offending parties in question will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
8. Animals/Pets of any kind are not permitted on the resort at any time.
9. Guest laundry opens 8.00am to 8.00pm daily. Two tokens required for washing machine and one token for dryer Tokens are available at reception for $2.00 each.
10. If you would like your telephone connected to an outside line we require a cash deposit of $50.00. Correct money is required. Telephone accounts are required to be paid the night prior to your departure. Please note: Telstra specials do not apply
Sporting Equipment is available to hire from reception
11. The Swimming Pool Area is open from 8am to 8pm daily. The Spa Area is open from 8am to 6pm daily. (During summer school holidays the pool area will remain open till 9.00pm – a booking for Spa’s to be made on board in front office).
Persons who do not abide by any of the above will be in breach of Kalbarri Beach Resort rules and regulations and will be asked to leave.
We hope you have an enjoyable stay